Miss Universe Canada 2011 : Chelsae Durocher
First Runner Up : Elishia Sahota ....... Best Runway Model
Second Runner Up : Brooke Boyle
Third Runner Up : Emily Kiss
Fourth Runner Up : Krystal Bedard
Linsay Willier ....... People's Choice
Anastasia Florin ....... Best Body
Mannu Sandhu ....... Humanitarian Award
Sarah Gheisari ....... Audience Favorite
• The current franchise holder for Miss Universe Canada is "Beauties of Canada" Organization which was founded by Nicaraguan-born Canadian Denis Davila in 2002. The organization started to send delegate to Miss Universe in 2003.
• Aside from Miss Universe, the "Beauties of Canada" Organization also holds the franchise for Miss International, Miss Tourism Queen International, International Queen of Coffee, and Miss Asia Pacific.
• Despite its relatively "young" age, Miss Universe Canada has been quite successful in international level. Since 2003, it has produced 2 finalists and 1 Miss Universe winner.
• The selection of the contestants, finalists, and the winners of Miss Universe Canada each year always reflects the unique characteristic of Canada as a multiracial nation. Since 2003 the pageant has already had winners from Russian, Bulgarian, Iranian, French, Moldovan, and Brazilian origin.
• Since 2009, the pageant started to use Fast Track system and allows 5 contestants to automatically enter the Top 20. The 5 Fast Track awards currently used are Best Body, Best Runway Model, People's Choice, Audience Favorite, and Humanitarian Award. However, up until now, none of the Fast Track winners eventually wins the crown.
• Each year, the winner of Miss Universe Canada is always invited to be a VIP guest at Canadian F1 Grand Prix in Montreal, The Toronto Grand Prix, The Toronto Blue Jays, The Toronto Raptors, Canadian Idol, The Toronto International Film Festival and The Much Music Video Awards.
• The fans favorite this year, Elisha Sahota eventually only ended up as the First Runner Up. If only she won, she would have been the first Indian Canadian to win the pageant. Hopefully she will be sent to Miss International.
• The big winner of the night, Chelsae Durocher, has competed at another pageant in Brazil before. She competed at Miss Global Teen 2010, held in Campo Grande, Brazil, where she was Second Runner Up. Now she will be back to Brazil to compete in a Grand Slam pageant, Miss Universe 2011.