Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Our interview with the handsome and hunky Peter Jonsson, current titleholder of Manhunt International Sweden and Sweden's delegate for the upcoming Manhunt International 2012 contest in Bangkok, Thailand.



Bios

Age : 28
Height : 190 cm
Personal Motto : If you do what you've always done, you'll get the same results you always got.
Favorite Food : Medium-rare meat
Favorite Color : Dark blue
Favorite Song : "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Favorite Movie : "Lucky Number Slevin"
Favorite Book :  The Millennium trilogy
Favorite Singer/Band : Robbie Williams
Favorite Actor/Actress : Morgan Freeman


1 Would you please tell us more about yourself? 
I'm a student since 5 years and is now working to finish my master degree as a engineer and my bachelor degree in economics. I love to train, played handball for 13 years, but in order to plan my time better it is now only gym and endurance related. In my spare time I run my own business as a massage therapist where I'm focusing on advanced injury rehabilitation and musculoskeletal problems. Otherwise I'm crazy about food and especially pastries!

2 What is the best memory from your childhood time? 
We are very close to each other in my family and have always had cozy holidays together. My favorite memory is all of the trips we made with a caravan through Sweden.

3 If you have to describe yourself in 5 words, which 5 would you use and why? 
Kind, humble, stubborn, simple and handy. I always ensure that others feel good first, often without thinking of myself. I don't want to give up until I am satisfied or convinced but as a primitive student you must be patient and put up with a lot. I love to fix at home and play carpenter, the result is usually really good too!

4 How would you describe a typical day in your life? 
When the alarm rings at 6 o'clock it´s time for morning walk with the dog. Then it will be breakfast and shower before I leave for school and is mostly away from 8 am to 17. After school, I try to make sure to workout as soon as possible, otherwise I would be lazy and not able to :P The evenings usually consist of relaxation, school projects or maybe a massage client. On weekends I try to see my family and friends as much as I can, they mean so much to me.



5 Who is the biggest inspiration in your life? 
There´s so many different people, depending on what I´m doing at the moment. In the gym there´s many people to look at and ask for a good tip, in school I admire the ones who can do all the hard things I can´t and so on... But overall I am inspired by people who are struggling hard to achieve something that has a positive impact on several people and not just themselves.

6 Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? 
In 10 years, I live in a big house with a large garden overlooking the water. I have at least 2 kids, dog, cat and a job I really enjoy. I still do a lot of workout but I got some other hobbies as well.

7 What makes you interested in joining a male pageant? 
It was actually a friend who signed me up for Mr. Sweden, I never thought that I would have something to offer. Then I happened to win the whole thing and started to get real interested in what this meant. Now I think it'll be a great time to be a part of something as big as Manhunt International!

8 How do you feel about representing your country at Manhunt International 2012? 
I´m sooo honored to do this, actually I can´t believe that I´m doing it! It´s gonna be so fun and it feels, well, unreal!



9 What is your family and friends reaction about you competing at Manhunt International 2012? 
They find it to be extremely fun for me to do something this big. I've had really great support from my family and friends throughout this journey.

10 What is your preparation for Manhunt International 2012? 
Just because there is so much in school all the time I haven't been able to prepare myself in any other way than trying to workout as much as possible. The rest must be taken as it comes. And to be honest, how do you prepare for something big like this?!

11 Do you have any personal target for this upcoming competition? If yes, what is it? 
Yes, to gain as much experience as I can, try to take in all the expressions and above all, have fun all time!

12 Why do you think you should win Manhunt International 2012? 
Just because I'm easygoing, social and uncomplicated!



13 If you indeed won Manhunt International 2012, to whom would you say “thank you” first? 
Oh my God, that was the most difficult question of all! There are so many people who supported me in every way, so it's difficult to sort among them. The ones who made me the winner maybe?!

14 In your own words, what is the definition of an ideal man? 
Responsible, humble, sensible and knows how to get along in different situations. Tongue in cheek, intelligent and able to take care of things as well.

15 Last but not least, what is your message to all your supporters?
I Really hope to see you all in Bangkok very soon, looking forward to get more experiences from this and grow as a person so please help me get the most out of it :)

 

Special thanks to Peter Jonsson himself for giving us the chance to do this interview!


Join us on Facebook at facebook.com/IndonesianPageants

Follow us on Twitter @indopageants


 Photos credit : Lena Carmesten, Ola Gäverth, Fredrik Krigh, Erik Lundback
0 Komentar di Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer